Monday, December 1, 2008

Love

Can’t take you out of my head
You’re with me until I’m dead
Admired you, desired you
My inner feelings you never knew
Acted like a loser and fool
Thinking that it will make me look cool
Would have been a slave to your command
Would have fulfilled your every demand
Thoughts which I never expressed
Slowly made me more depressed
A million times rehearsed those lines chosen
But in your presence I became frozen
Would have redefined the meaning of love
If only I was smart enough
A dumb ass fool that I always am
Destroyed everything before it all began
Anytime I close my eyes your face appears
And in loneliness I shed my tears…

2 comments:

  1. I always thought it was better to say...
    And at least put the burden of your heart away...
    But it all depends on the other parties way...
    Today i would say if she values your tears just tell her your feelings... and she might just sway your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice poetic suggestion :)...but it is not a confession... it is a projection of emotion...of a lover in desperation ;)...

    ReplyDelete