Saturday, December 6, 2008

Terrorist

Break my chains and set me free
And I promise to follow thee
Give a command my master
And I shall unleash disaster
What has god given to me?
Except pain, despair and agony

My lord
You are the ray of darkness
You are the noose of freedom
You are the unholy sacred
You are the king without kingdom

Tired of this mundane life
Give me a sword or gun or knife
Give me a reason to exist
Your ideology I’ll persist
Let me make a river of blood
Kill some more to make it flood

Cause
You are the blessed curse
You are the violent calm
You are the death divine
You are the painless harm

Accomplished what was meant for me
Spreading pain, fear and anarchy
Now you have left me stray
No more commands for me to obey
Now I shall feed your river
I was me but now I am never

And
You are the faithful backstabber
You are the loyal deceiver
You are the evil good
You are the religious killer

No comments:

Post a Comment