Saturday, November 8, 2008

Atheist

Don’t trust in either God or Satan
Can’t see a logic in all this mayhem
Can’t digest a superior power
Controlling the universe from now and forever
Deciding whom to reward and punish
Deciding how to melt out justice
Deciding when and where to havoc natural disaster
Deciding the dead and the survivor
Deciding the virtue and the sin
Deciding who will pay for them
Nor can there be vampire and ghost
Evil spirits taking by force
Compelling us to heinous deeds
We just do to crave our needs
Fear of dark is hidden inside
Don't trust me then close your eyes
This wants us to believe in evil
Satan, Asura or the devil
And then we pray to god
Save me from evil oh my lord
Trapped inside the vicious cycle
Label random events as miracle
Oh but wait I see light
Mind is clear, spirit is bright
God and Satan both I see
Dumbfounded I am but they were always…..me

No comments:

Post a Comment