Thursday, November 20, 2008

I am

I am the fear when you are afraid
I am the words that you never said
I am the tears when you cry
I am the truth when you lie
I am the cop when you steal
I am the wound that does not heal
I am the curse when you sin
I am the loser when you win
I am the thorn when you walk
I am the tirade when you talk
I am the guilt when you confess
I am the limit when it is excess
I am there when you are alone
I am the pity that you’ve never shown
I am the dream when you are scared
I am the clothes when you are bare
I am the cure when you are sick
I am the time when it doesn’t tick
I am the light when it is dark
I am the sign, the indelible mark
I am the mercy when pardon you beg
I am the courage when inhibition you shed
I am the valor when you are bold
I am the warmth during times of cold
I am the question which bothers you
I am the answer which you never knew
I am the ghost in your cemetery
I am your companion when you are buried
I am the blood when you bleed
I am the hunger which you can’t feed
I am the lust when you peep
I am the secret which you can’t keep
I am anger, hatred and jealousy
I am pain, despair and agony
I am love, peace and harmony
I am pleasure, gratitude and mercy
I am sane I am lunacy
I am virtue I am vice
I am ugly I am nice
I am the mountain you can’t climb
I am the one you can’t find
I am you but you are blind

No comments:

Post a Comment