Tuesday, November 4, 2008

C2H5OH

Can’t see straight can’t walk tall
Start to run but eventually fall
Can’t utter words they are all sluggish
Can’t take food because feeling pukish
Can’t think right, feeling brain dead
Can’t even see the road ahead
All I dream is nightmares
Try to hold on to something because feeling scared
Logic and reasons have no place
Move aside I need my personal space
Walk like a snake, regurgitating all the way
‘This is the last time’, is what I say
From when have I bought the rotating bed?
Or is it C2H5OH in my head
Head is aching body is dehydrated
Hangovers are usually complicated
Never again I take a vow
Keeping the deadline I wonder how
Cursing myself and my friend
Wondering when this agony will end
Day is over and it is completely screwed
Starting evening started to booze

No comments:

Post a Comment