Monday, November 10, 2008

Luck

One question that has continuously puzzled me
The answer to it seemed like fantasy
The question is related to luck
Many would say what the fuck
But the answer is important to me
It is related to faith and belief
Why do the survivors survive?
Why don’t they simply die?
Why did Jack win the lottery?
Was it the lucky number three?
The pseudo science of numerology
Misspelling your name for you to be lucky
My lucky charm, my lucky mascot
Is it really lucky you idiot?
My lucky day, my lucky time
Today everything will turn out fine
After lot of thinking and introspection
Discussions leading to dejection
After reading several books
Many months and years it took
That in life there are numerous possibilities
Luck my friend is just probability

No comments:

Post a Comment